Euro Fishing Euro Fishing Patch For Xbox One And Pc Now Live!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTG_Stephen, Nov 9, 2017.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We are pleased to announce the release of our newest update to Euro Fishing on PC and Xbox One. Don’t worry PlayStation users; your patch, which will be identical to the notes below, is in testing and we will announce its release date when we can.

With this patch we are excited to be able to tell you we have moved the “Catch Shot” camera so the images of you holding your prize catch should now be full frame and away from your rods. We have added 9 new rigs in your tackle shop, the Krank (for gravel), Dark Matter (for silt) & and the Hinge Stiff (for weed) rigs from Korda. They are available in sizes 4, 6 and 8 and can be found in the Carp section of the Tackle Shop. In addition to this we have a new t-shirt available in the character creation from Cygnet Tackle. You will also notice new UI elements with the Main Menu bar being reworked and a DLC store tab being added to the game.

We have also made improvements to the water of the core lakes and have addressed the most commonly reported issue of the bait drifting so this should occur much less frequently now.

Full patch notes below.

• 9 new rigs have been added to the Tackle Shop.
    • 1 new t-shirt has been added for character creation.
    • Catch shots have been updated to allow for larger fish to be fully in frame and rods not to be in picture.
    • Bait drifting has been improved so should happen less frequently.
    • Main menu bar has been updated with new menu icons.
    • Dovetail Store has been implemented in game to purchase DLC.
    • Water quality on the core game lakes has been updated.
    • Improvements have been made to how fish behave when fighting on the line.
    • Various minor bug fixes.

2. Bacon Hoarder

Bacon Hoarder New Member

Please tell me you've also fixed the weights of the Foundry Dock boss fish (XB1) that have been uncatchable, and renamed "Marley" to "Twinkle Toes". Great to see you guys maintaining and improving the game! Guess I'd better go check out these changes....

3. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Sadly that isn't in this patch Bacon Hoarder as our development team are still investigating why those boss fish are particularly elusive.

4. Spankus Munky

Spankus Munky Member

Ah saw the 3.2gb update and thought it was the X Enhancements patch :) Still sounds like some features/fixes have made this patch that I have been asking for which is good to see, especially he reworked catch shots cant wait to see them

5. Bacon Hoarder

Bacon Hoarder New Member

Can definitely confirm Digger water is much better, and catch photos are also much improved. Am I right that the St. John's water is also a shade darker? Nice changes on the UI as well.

It would be nice in a future update if we could change clothes for our characters. My guy has got to be really starting to stink at this point. He's been in countless storms, standing in direct sun, handling fish in the same shirt for over a month.

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

No X Enhancements this time round Munky. We will be looking at upgrading the engine at some point in the future and will let you know when we have more information about this.

There was a change to the colour of the water at St Johns to help improve the overall quality of it and you approve of our Digger Lakes and catch photo improvements which is great!

Character customisation would be nice to have. I'll pass the suggestion to the development team.

• Like Like x 1
  7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

Bravo is a joy to fish again as well. You guys did a good job on fixing the drifting baits DTG_Stephen. I haven't had bad drifting tonight there or any of the other lakes I tried out.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Yay! Great to hear Wikus!

9. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

Big Ghostie? Has she been fixed?

10. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

DTG_Stephen , Foundry Docks fish cam is still bugged. Still on top of the rods :

Attached Files:

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

That is with the development team for them to have a look at why Ghostie is difficult to catch.

The update wasn't applied to Foundry Dock so some of the catch screens on there may not be correct.