PlayStation Lirr Glitch?????

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Jul 28, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Has anyone spawn walked around the Kew Gardens station(specifically on the side going to New York Penn Station) and u can spawn walk god knows how around the area like even miles away from the station...Anyone knows what I'm talking about or experienced it??

2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I’ve just tried it because of your post. You are not kidding when you say you can walk for miles. That’s pretty good. Because you’re not supposed to be there you can walk through all the scenery too, as if it wasn’t there. I’m lost now! Haven’t a clue where I am.

3. ray.flanagan67

ray.flanagan67 Active Member

You can also at Mineola if you go through the multi storey car park. Also at Country Life Press, where you can fall off the road bridge.

4. MrbKlegend89

Lol ohhh noooo yea I experienced that too I'm like ummmm this is interesting?? I thought I was bugging..I even restarted the game and went there again and I'm like wait this is an ACTUAL glitch

• Like Like x 1
  5. MrbKlegend89

Mineola and Country Life Press??lol well ima try them soon...I did spawn walk on the tracks on the Oyster Bay line which nearly completed to East Wilinston Station...dont know why they never had a chance to at least add that in the game

6. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Not a glitch really, that word is used quite lightly. Someone just forgot to put an out-of-bounds limit in those areas, so now you're free to roam as much as you like around the game world.
    It sounds pretty nifty though, I'd have to try it sometime!

Whoooooo knows...maybe there's an Easter egg lying somewhere that we haven't found yet? Much like the one on MSB? ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. MrbKlegend89

Ohh They forgot alright lol..Do other dlcs have that particular uhh free roam around the world like what I posted here??u said MSB one too??

8. skyMutt

skyMutt Well-Known Member

Well regarding MSB, theres a port area to the south of Aschaffenburg HBF thats player-accessible, and I remember there was a post somewhere in these forums of an Easter egg someone had found there.
    Those free roam areas on LIRR could have honestly just been an oversight, but it does make the mind wonder if there's other Easter eggs lying around in various maps?