PlayStation Bakerloo Line T-board

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Mattty May, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Watching the Bakerloo line route learning videos on YouTube, there is a T-Board sign. This represents a given speed on the line. The given speed varies depending on the location. Confusing much? Why not just a normal speed sign?

2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Gotta justify getting a large pay packet somehow I suppose :D Can't wait to see some more details of this line in the next Q&A

• Like Like x 3
  3. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Lineside T boards represent the end of a speed restriction allowing the driver to return to full line speed, which they would all know (not useful to you if you’re playing it on a sim). Where abouts was it? I’ll try and find a bakerloo line information book on the company intranet and let you know (although I’m sure the TSW2 manual will eventually say)

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

There were several of the boards in the video. If you search a Bakerloo Line Route Learning on YT, there are a series of vids on there. They’re worth a watch.

5. TheTipsyRaccoon

TheTipsyRaccoon Well-Known Member

Maximum permitted speeds on the Bakerloo line are:

45mph - Harrow and Wealdstone to Queen’s Park (including Kilburn High Road to Queen’s Park)
    35mph - Queen’s Park to Paddington
    30mph - Paddington to Elephant and Castle

So depending on the section you’re in, those are the speed limits you return to upon hitting a T-board

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  6. olikas.g

olikas.g Member

30mph??? it feels so much quicker from the inside. The noise is really deafening. I'll be interested in the simulation in TSW2. I don't know which one I prefer, the very loud or a much quieter simulation though.I guess we will also get the haze of pollution feeling. I might also need to crank up the heat and humidity in the room for proper 4D simulation :)

• Like Like x 1