The Catch I Never Thought I’d Say This

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by macauleymayes15, Jul 14, 2020.

1. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

RED PACU NEED NERFING omg I’ve never hooked and felt so cheesed off hooking a fish, no matter what line you use EVEN a 40LB line the fish is giving you a absolute heartache breaking your line at 24-25 power it’s an absolute joke not even black pacu do this it’s an utter joke

• Like Like x 7
  2. mrkus1702

mrkus1702 Member

Absolutely! It's incredibly annoying

3. VILLE BOY

VILLE BOY Member

Yeah that needs adressing, the tension goes up too fast and drops too fast. If you have a poor hookhold because you were playing the previous fish, you literally cannot land these fish!

4. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

It’s a lot easier to handle the fish while using a predator fish and hooking them with a lure but it’s absolutely ridiculous on the other rods, and the little things always taking your baits even though your going for other fish they’re literally savages

5. macauleymayes15

macauleymayes15 Member

They weren’t that bad in Fsw neither but these red pacu are literally a pain your rarely hook a black one and when you do they’re bigger ain’t don’t work up a fuss like the red ones do literally game breaking like I’ve stopped playing a few times because I’ve hooked one and it’s taken me stupid amount of yards and there’s nothing I can do because I’m stuck on 22 reeling power ffs

6. Dtl15

Dtl15 New Member

Yes definetly, totally agree in that.

7. steph.vetters

steph.vetters Member

On 27 October this has not been fixed. 3,5 months since thread started.
    Was going to ask for a roadmap in another thread but that seems pointless. :(

• Like Like x 1
  8. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

red and black pacu are both as bad, i always let them go, most annoying infuriating species of fish in any fishing game i have played.they were just as bad in fsw, along with bass, drag/line tension settings were carried over from that game.

at the time on fsw forums quite a lot of players complained about it, of course it fell on deaf ears,looks like it never going to be changed/fixd.