The Catch When Will We See The Full Mastery Challenge?

Discussion in 'Content and Feature Requests' started by D3VILDOG8541, Jul 7, 2020.

1. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

DTG_Stephen When will we see the full version of the Mastery challenges? FSW had 3 levels for each venue & prizes attached to each level. I get that the prize for level one is the different venue splash screens. But, when will we see additional levels? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. bloodtheory

bloodtheory Member

I'd love so see these as well. I'm only a few fish away from completing every challenge.

• Like Like x 1
  3. topgearatuk

topgearatuk Member

yeah this is getting annoying now ive done all of them

4. D3VILDOG8541

Well, I wouldn't hold my breath. In FSW they had a ton of real world sponsors/partners, with way more in game clothing, boats, etc. That is severely missing in The Catch. So, even if they implement additional levels to the Mastery, I'm not sure what the rewards would even be? I suspect that they'll add more splash screens to level 1 Mastery as they add more maps/locations.

5. topgearatuk

topgearatuk Member

surely if there wasnt gonna be more they wouldnt say "tier 1" insinuating there will be more tiers ie tier 2, 3 etc. surely it would just say mastery and the venue name

6. D3VILDOG8541

No, you're right. Based off the last game there were 3 levels to each Mastery. When they'll be implemented & whatthe rewards will be for each level is anybody's guess. We'll just have to wait & see.