The Catch New Lake Is Bugged

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by HaZeFitx89, Jul 31, 2020.

1. HaZeFitx89

HaZeFitx89 Member

Omg this is crazy again,i paid 10 bucks for this new lake...i cant pull out any big fish i tried it on many pegs,the fish goes up to 195 yards and wont come out of the water,im pulling for 30 mins right now,i think its a pike,a buggy pike...i have the best possible setup...the fish wont come out of the water...what is this dude :) why are always some bugs in this game...come onnnnnnnn

• Like Like x 1
  2. jamesburns34

jamesburns34 Member

I was 25 mins on this 1,thought i had moby d ick on the line.

• Like Like x 2
  3. HaZeFitx89

HaZeFitx89 Member

Lol thanks man,i thought i am the only one...and i drilled like 30 mins :)

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. thechad25

thechad25 New Member

The exact same thing happened to me,first cast on the new lake and i thought i was into a boss and im pretty sure it was the same 44lb pike you had...i had a bigger pike next day and pretty much reeled it straight in

• Like Like x 2
  5. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Let this be a lesson! They will repeat this for at least several more map/dlc re-releases, touting how new & improved that dlc will be. They need to fix their games! FSW is a lost cause. It was by far their best effort & they abandoned it! They carried over every single problem from FSW into The Catch. The game will stay broken until they address this. Until they do fix it, my support of Dovetail Fishing games has Stopped!!!

• Like Like x 2
  6. HaZeFitx89

HaZeFitx89 Member

Agree man...the catch can be so good with a little more effort...these games are broken since eurofishing...early in eurofishing we couldnt land big cats,cause they always swim right on to the land...i love these fishing games but these are crazy bugs,it ruins the game.

• Like Like x 1
  7. D3VILDOG8541

Roger that! If they'd just fix the core game & the same persistent bugs/glitches. They'd have the best game out there. I'd be happy to continue to support them if they ever do that. It's insanely frustrating! I hate the Grindy crap 'Fisherman/Fishing Planet' games but, at this point that's where my time is being spent.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Spruyzie

Spruyzie Member

I honestly thought it would be free.
    Since it was already in the trophy pack etc.
    On ps4

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  9. jamesburns34

jamesburns34 Member

My biggest gripe with this one is having to press the reel button twice before it works.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Opaloka

Opaloka New Member

Yup I keep loosing fish because of that :(
    This not just on the new lake its right through the game.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Duke Again

Duke Again New Member

Got the DLC, but no mastery or events! I can play it on multiplayer though! Nothing but problems with this game franchise that wont get fixed and will still be present in the next gen version I expect.

• Like Like x 1
  12. D3VILDOG8541

Yeah, the reeling action has been a long standing problem, its ridiculous. That & Why can't we get a proper game animation of the rod & reel action! I mean why Is my character like a 30 something guy that reels like an 80 yr old angler? This kills me! How hard is it to show the reel action actually represent how you're reeling? Other games pull it off nicely, so it's not like it's not possible to program devs!!! And Please can we figure out the random persistent clicking noise that gets triggered every single time I play this game. WTF?

• Like Like x 2
  13. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Same thing happens to me, jezerio bestti, using dead baits goes out to 210 yrds screen fades and i lose the fish. It is the same problem they had in fsw at del mundo when they introduced dead baits. Lost 7 fish with dead baits and 1 using spinning tackle. Also lost 1 at rotterdam,It's really starting to (Edited by Clarkey - Watch the language).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2020
  14. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

Hi fredblogs487, please could you submit a ticket via the link below. Give as much detail around the issue as possible including your platform, version number, and what DLC you have installed. All this info will help the team look into this. Thanks.

https://dovetailgames.kayako.com/Tickets/Submit

15. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

Hello dtg Clarky I have no idea how to submit a ticket, game the catch ,platform ps4 pro version number patch 1.06 ?. I only have jezirio besti dlc. problem ... using dead baits the fish just keeps swimming until it reaches 210 yards then the line snaps, like i said it is the same as fsw at del mundo, had the exact same problem. i'm sure the dgt will know what the the problem is. Also noticing happening at ather locations as well.

16. DTG Clarkey

DTG Clarkey Staff Member

17. fredblogs487

fredblogs487 Member

I submitted a ticket , filled everything out correctly , came back with " sorry invalid " something. I am not doing it again ,so if you can report the problem to the team , and i hope they can fix it, Because i do enjoy playing the game .
    Thank you.