Euro Fishing Glitch On Observatory

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by QPD77, Nov 24, 2016.

1. QPD77

QPD77 Member

Hi all,

Has anyone else suffered casting glitches from the North East corner swim on Observatory? I pull back to cast and it sticks in a tree, or if it misses the tree it casts to 36 odd yards but then stays in the air.

I'm using the 13 ft distance rods, Sonik Tournos 10000 reels and 25lb Supernatural line but it also happens with my Sonik 12 ft rods too

Apart from that, the improvements seem to be working overall! Keep up the good work!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Benn

Benn Member

Not really fished observatory but I will have a look and see if it happens.

I've had a fish swim inside the bank, it didn't snap and it didn't show the fish. I just saw the shadow as if it was in the water still.

3. Sed733

Sed733 Member

It does this on Digger as well, just step left or right appropriately to avoid said tree, also switch poles really quick upon catching said tree and bait will drop quick

• Like Like x 1
  4. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

thanks for these reports guys, we'll look into them and see what is going on!

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

There simply isn't space there to use such long rods. To avoid this problem I only use 9ft rods at observatory. You don't need any longer there anyway as it's such a small lake and you never need to cast far. This happened to me also and I just switched back to 9ft rod , and also just moved my character so that I miss the tree when casting. Also when I want to fish that swim I only use the top right peg. The one across from that ( top left ) has a very bad over hanging tree that makes casting with any size rod near impossible.

6. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Games boring now!

7. Benn

Benn Member

I haven't played it since the first time it updated...I didn't lose a fish... it's become to easy now...

8. iiFuRiiOuSs F81

iiFuRiiOuSs F81 Member

Defo agree there Benn