Euro Fishing Feature Requests

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Lee Francis, Nov 23, 2016.

1. Lee Francis

Lee Francis New Member

Hi,

Firstly congratulations on a fantastic simulation that does not involve 1 single bass fish at long last! I have not been fishing for many years due to work commitments so it is nice to get back on the bank even if it is virtually!

Been playing this for the best part of 3 days now and I am "hooked" (sorry!) I wonder if I may be so bold as to ask about some possible features? These may not be possible but I guess it does not hurt to ask..

1. Ability to rename the tackle box.

I have multiple tackle box's depending on what I am fishing for as I suspect most players have, however I can never remember which box is for which type of fishing! Would be great if we could rename them, for example , match, carp,course box. Just had another thought, ability to carry more than 4 baits?

2. The Map.

Would be good to have the ability to view the map while walking around the lake, I know you have certain points you can fast travel but I would really like to see where I am on the map, there have been numerous times I have not been able to find the swim that I used before as I could not remember or was not sure where I ended up fishing after walking about the lake.

3.TP

I have found myself going for very quick fishing sessions just to earn some points so that I can but a certain bit of tackle, while fishing thought I had earned enough points to be able to buy the tackle so exited the game just to find out I still needed a few extra points! Would be great if we could see our current points while fishing!

4. Ground Bait

Now I know you have that thing that you can cast out to bait up but I am old school and would be nice to be able to have the ability to "throw" so ground bait out to where I was fishing, can't be that hard to program in a cross hair type aiming system, this could also be used for loose feed!

5. Journal

I know you have a limited journal already set up but would be great if it could be expanded so that the angler could record their catches, i.e. where the fish was caught, time of day, bait and setup used ect.

I appreciate this is my fist post and I am already asking for things but I figured any suggestions that might improve the experience can only be a good thing!

Oh and one last thing which I don't think would be possible but I can't get the idea out of my head, wouldn't it be great if each lake had like a mini leaderboard of the biggest fish caught and by which player, perhaps the player would get an additional reward for beating the current record, this may already be something you have setup in the online section of the game but I do not play online which is where I guess this is the only way of implementing such an idea.

Many thanks for listening to my ramblings.

Be safe and tight lines!

2. Lee Francis

Lee Francis New Member

Just seen there is already a suggestions thread..My bad!! Perhaps an Admin can move this post.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Hi Lee

Thank you for taking the time to make the suggestions, all of which are very interesting and very valid. As you may or may not know, it is a small but dedicated team working on Euro Fishing who have big plans! We have a huge wish list of improvements and expansions that we want to make including many of the things that you mention - as we are getting much closer to fixing all of the issues that pop up and having a core game that we are 100% happy with, we'll then start to expand and improve, attacking the wish list which will be a combination of what we and the community want!
    Feel free to make suggestions as you play, we always welcome them and we'll keep you up to date with our progress every time we have news to share with you!

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. Lee Francis

Lee Francis New Member

Thanks Darren I will keep mentioning anything that should pop in to my head, I have just thought about my suggestion of being able to see where we are on the map, there would be a much easier and quicker way to help the angler know exactly where they are... Give all swims/pegs numbers, I would imagine that would take very little effort from a coding point of view. However I am sure that has already been suggested by the community.

5. Onionpimp

Onionpimp New Member

R being able to use the camera look around while waggler fishing would be helpful to, with left sick since it isn't in use while waiting. Also being able to use map and maybe more bait and hook slots would be great too. More fish and shiny lures for pulling fishing (don't remember what is called, not a pro lol) Thank you! Game scratched my fishing itch.