PlayStation 18 Days Of Excitement On The Road To Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Aug 2, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hello everyone,
    As of today, August 2nd, We are only about a couple weeks away from the release of TSW2. It was announced to us on June 9th and since then we have had to chance to see 4 Q&A on TSW2 and each route coming with it. We have learned a lot of information since then. My question is what is the most exciting thing about TSW2 your looking forward to diving into to? What feature in TSW2 surprised you the most?
    Thank you,
    Matt.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

i'm surprisingly excited for the ICE originally it would have been the bakerloo line but i'm really looking forward to try out lzb and try out a more refined talent 2 and sandpatch i can't wait to do some freight work as i really enjoyed msb freight work

• Like Like x 3
  3. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Scenario planner, AC4400CW, SD40, ICE3M.

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

ICE 3M and Bakerloo Line

• Like Like x 1
  5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

The scenario planner especially on TSW2020 routes.

6. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

Being American, I'm of course excited about finally being able to operate the AC4400CW and experience all of Sand Patch Grade. I think the scenario planner will also be a great addition to the entire game, as well. What I AM surprised by is my interest in the ICE 3M. Like I touched on before, I usually just stick to American locos and routes, but I have a feeling that the new German route and train are going to be fun to learn and operate.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Stockton Rails

Stockton Rails Well-Known Member

For me, I’m actually excited about a lot of things in TSW 2... here are some of them:

- the new(er) Unreal Engine (looking forward to what the DTG devs can squeeze out of it to improve the sim in the future, both near term and long term)
    - being able to run the enhanced Sand Patch Grade on my PS4- finally, some ‘big-iron’ 4400 and SD-class freight locos available on consoles!
    - the high-speed ICE 3 train... I def enjoy the German routes- just wish they folded Frankfurt into this one (who knows, maybe in the future?)
    - finally, I’m *very* interested in the scenario planner... can’t wait to get my hands on this with some of my preserved routes, as well as the new routes

...kudos to DTG for taking some big steps in the right direction with this new sim. Hopefully they fully vet it out before release and resolve any glaring issues before they hit the player community.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Scorpion71

Scorpion71 Well-Known Member

The implementation of a fully functional PIS on stations displays and train displays

• Like Like x 1
  9. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

ICE (high speed) / LZB

• Like Like x 1
  10. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

I'm most excited about being a passenger on the Bakerloo line and looking at the passenger information screens and counting down until the next train arrive. The feature that surprised us the most is definitely passenger screens as they said in the first stream they wouldn't be implementing PIS screens but then the Bakerloo trailer came out and surprised us all.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Most excited about the Bakerloo Line as its a UK route and I've never played an underground route before. Something different too

• Like Like x 2