Multiplayer Social Experience In Train Sim World 2? - Do You Enjoy? (share)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gustavo - The RailWorker, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Gustavo - The RailWorker

Gustavo - The RailWorker Member

This thread is for players to tell if they want a social experience in train sim world 2.
    Remember Train Sim World 2 is coming this august, share if you would like to be able to socialize with a headset it would make Train Sim World 2 unique and different from other train games.

Remember that you need a headset with a microphone and its sold separately.
    it would sure be fun to chat in-game with other players and make new friends!

Share how you want to socialize!
    (Headset is my idea)
    by Gustavo The RailWorker

2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

yes

3. JediTev35

JediTev35 New Member

The multi player I'd love to see is like a group of people running trains together over a certain route. You would need a person or two to dispatch and run the railroad while everyone else would run trains. It would be great for the commuter stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I think Multiplayer should be able to be played in several ways depending on what you wanted to do.
    For example, if you were having to prepare a freight train, then one could drive, the other be the shunter, and have people direct where to go.
    Or if you wanted to run a passenger train, one person drive, the other act as a guard/conductor.
    Or if you wanted to have multiple drivers, then they could drive individual services too.
    It should be all up to the imagination of the players.
    I also believe that you could choose which you wanted to use for talking in game; if you wanted more realism, a radio could be implemented to have a push-to-speak system. Or if you wanted to talk to the other players as if you were on the phone, then I think you should have the option to do so.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2020