Take Control Of The Train And Give Back Control Of The Train

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Thomas77, Aug 5, 2020.

1. Thomas77

Thomas77 New Member

Hello everyone, are you okay?
    I ask myself a question, in the free route scenarios, we can start the scenario either on a train or on foot, I start on foot and then take control of the train and do the mission, but once I arrive at destination, I cannot return the controls to the computer. So here is my question, is there a way to tell the computer to take back control of the train if you no longer want to drive, and end up on foot?

Thanks in advance :)

Have a good day,
    cordially

Thomas

2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

Not now, you can get out of the driver seat and then after a few minutes you will be asked if you want to give up control. I think this is a bit strange implementation of this feature. Just a button would be a much better option.It's a game, so nobody should really care is a train does no longer continue because you forget to tell it should find another driver.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thomas77

Thomas77 New Member

Well I think that indeed if there was a button in the menu that would allow us to give up the controls of the train that would be great, after a while the controls are automatic, ok good too, it's true that it's just a game, you can't have it all.
    Anyway, thank you for your answer;)
    Have a good day

4. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Good idea - have a button on the pause menu to give up control.