Uploading A Scenario To The Workshop.

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by jacobfiremanz, Aug 2, 2020.

1. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

I have been creating a lot of scenarios during lockdown many of which I cannot upload due to third party software but one thing that plauges me are panniers specifically the Victory Works Pannier pack. I love everything Great Western and I have made some very nice scenarios for the Riviera line in the fifties but it won't let me upload them to the workshop due to the panniers apparently not being part of the buyable DLC. It may be a bug but if not then how can I fix it.

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

It is not a bug

The idea of the workshop is to present scenarios for people that have or can purchase the requirements.
    The workaround would be to use Panniers off a different route - Riviera in the 50's comes to mind

Peter

3. jacobfiremanz

jacobfiremanz Member

These panniers are in the steam store and you can still purchase them. That is where I got them in the first place. I have the manors from Victory Works and I have pre ordered the 2800's and I fully get that for them but the panniers are in the steam store and the in-game store so I am a bit confused as to why it can't be put into the steam store.

4. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

You could either raise a ticket with DTG as to why the Scenario won't load to the Workshop or you could swap them with Panniers off a different route. There is a greater chance of people having a DTG version rater than the Victory Works.

Peter