Suggestion For Freight Services On Koln-aachen

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TS_trainspotter, Aug 7, 2020.

1. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

In the past livestreams we heard we are getting new services on Koln-Aachen, as soon as the preserved collection DLCs become available:
    • - RE services with MSB and the BR 146+DoSto wagons
    • - S-Bahn services with RRO/HRR and the BR 422
    • - RB services with HRR and the BR 425
    • - Freight services with MSB and the BR 185.2
    • - Freight services with RRO and the BR 185.5

But how about... adding some extra services for those who own the BR 155 DLC, using the Falns wagons, maybe with some double traction going on? To me it seems like a good idea for having double locos on the new route coming to TSW2!

What do you think?

• Like Like x 2
  2. ehrenholt

ehrenholt Active Member

First of all, the 425 is not adding extra services, nor is the HRR 422 (only RRO),
    Seccond, yes, more freight as a hotswappable thing, like swapping a 185 for a 143 or 155,
    Third, maybe some shunting and pilot operation with the 204

• Like Like x 1
  3. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

I hope if MSB will be released as preserved collection, that they will release the 204 too. And if they create new services for it at the other german routes, it will be great.

4. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

I hope that there are other locomotives released. Just because there are other German locomotives that can be seen around like the Class 193 and the Class 152 or even some diesel Locomotives like the 218 or the 232.
    It would mean that there is more than just what you expect. The amount of times I’ve gotten to a station to take over a shift and found that it’s a 185 in comparison to the other locomotives.

5. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

They said that the 425 was going to be doing some services on SFS Koln-Aachen during the stream, so I think there will be services with that. Talking about the falns wagons, I wasn't talking about swapping freight wagons, I was wondering about complete falns-only new services like in RSN. About the 204, it will be preserved (Rivet said that) but I don't think we'll have any services on the Koln-Aachen because there aren't any occasions to do that (one could have been Aachen West GBF, but that is NOT included in the route).

There will be more german locos in the future for sure, made by both DTG and Rivet Games.

(read above for preserved collection) I would like seeing more services for the BR 204, like on RSN which has a lot of possibilities for that: Hagen GBF/RBF, Boele lumber yard, Hohenlimburg Oege steel works, Letmathe steel works, Elverlingsen power station, Plettenberg Industry and, with the addition of a cement wagon, maybe Herbeck cement works. The other routes don't have a lot of possibilities to use the BR 204 so it would be nearly impossible to use it there.

6. kennyjamesscott

kennyjamesscott Well-Known Member

I'm sure they are all coming and a bit more. Judging the livestream. It does look a bit bland and empty, dull on release thou but Im not worried about it. Cautious but rather optimistic

7. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

RRO Wuppertal Lagerfeld intermodal terminal definitely needs a diesel shunter. Steinbeck and Hagen freight yards too.

The same with HRR. Mühlheim and Bochum have a lot of freight yards.

RT has a lot of freight yards too. Especially at Dessau, Bitterfeld and Leipzig-Rack Witz.