Stuck On Peninsula Corridor! Help?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nascar1030, Aug 8, 2020.

1. nascar1030

nascar1030 New Member

So i just got this game and I've done a few of the tutorials, and for some reason when i try to do a scenario on peninsula corridor, when i open the map in the pause menu, it wont let me switch levers or look around in the external cameras, is there a setting or something? Im on ps4 btw, please help so im not a complete noob in tsw2! Thanks!

2. nascar1030

nascar1030 New Member

Update: found out how to use the camera, now how do i switch the levers?

3. nascar1030

nascar1030 New Member

Update: cant use the switches from the map mode, i can only do them from camera :/. Been getting used to it, also how do i turn on the cabin lights? Thanks

4. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

When you want to operate the switches on the map, don’t access it through the pause menu. If you press the touch pad the map appears and you can then switch the points using the map.

There are two cab lights if I remember correctly. One above each window. The switch to light them is next to the lights. Don’t hold me to that though. I might be confusing the train with another.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  5. nascar1030

nascar1030 New Member

Thanks for the help, thats all i needed, thank you for your time!

• Like Like x 2
  6. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

I will change the issue, but I have just almost finished a timetable with destination San Francisco, but when I arrived and stop at the terminal, after closing the doors, the indications is leave the reverser in neutral - I did it - and put the Automatic brake on ... a name, that does not appear when moving the automatic brake control. So I tried with all positions, but nothin happens! So after around 45 minutos of driving the train, I could not finish the run, due something is wrong with i! :(
    Has anyone an idea how to solve this situation?

7. ghall59

ghall59 Active Member

Try putting the cut off valve to off, doesn't mention that in the instructions.

8. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Thank you ghall59! I will try that! Could be that! Regards