Swiss Train

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Amax, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Amax

Amax Active Member

Hello, I'm going to introduce you a possible route to the TSW: An SBB CFF FFS route inSwitzerlandthat should be about 58KM in length.The route isZurich(main station)-Luzern(bahnhof) and is aroute that takesadvantage of the new urbanlandscape of the most beautiful cities of thiscountry and obviously takes advantage of the alpine landscape of Switzerland!

The Route(58KM)
    [​IMG]
    Note:The route that I present to you has 26 stations:
    LuzernBahnhof,Ebikon,Buchrain,Root,Gisikon,Root,Rotkreuz,Hünenberg Chämleten,Hünenberg Zythus,Cham,
    Cham Alpenblick,Zug Chollermüli,ZugSchutzengel,Zug,Baar Lindenpark,BaarNeufeld,Baar,Sihlbrugg,Horgen OberdorfBahnhof,Oberrieden
    Dorf,Thalwil,Rüschlikon,Kilchberg,Wollishofen,Wiedikon,Zürich Main Station (HB)

Zurich HB (Main Station)
    [​IMG]
    Zürich Hauptbahnhof (often shortened to Zürich HB) (Zürich Main Station or Zürich Central Station) is the largest railway stationinSwitzerland. Zürich is a major railway hub, with services to and from across Switzerlandandneighbouring European countries suchasGermany, Italy, Austriaand France. The station was originally constructed as the terminus of the Spanisch Brötli Bahn, the first railway builtcompletely within Switzerland. Serving up to 2,915 trains per day, Zürich HB is one of the busiest railway stations in the world.
    The station can be found at the northern end ofthe Altstadt, or old town, in central Zürich, near the confluence of the rivers Limmat and Sihl. The station is on several levels, with platforms both at ground and below ground level, and tied together by underground passages and the ShopVille shopping mall. The Sihl passes through the station in a tunnel with railway tracks both above and below. The station's railway yards extend about 4 km (2.5 mi) to the west.

Luzern Bahnhof ( Passengers service re 460 dosto (RABe 500 ICN) RABe 523 fret service re 420 cargo

• Like Like x 4
  2. nsbtog18

nsbtog18 Well-Known Member

Good suggestion we need some Swiss route in TSW2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Hi Amax, I agreed with you, I like Switzerland trains and routes too!
    Please notice I made a specific thread for Swiss trains and routes sometime ago, with this title, in this same section
    Tsw 2: Wishlist For Swiss Trains & Routes (length Ok For Dtg)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Amax

Amax Active Member

[QUOTE = "grdaniel48, post: 158870, member: 18715"] Bonjour Amax, je suis d'accord avec vous, j'aime les trains et les itinéraires de la Suisse
    Veuillez noter que j'ai créé il y a quelque temps un fil de discussion spécifique pour les trains et les itinéraires suisses, avec ce titre, dans cette même section
    Tsw 2: Liste de souhaits pour les trains et itinéraires suisses (longueur Ok pour Dtg) [/ QUOTE]
    Oui j'aime tes suggestions

• Like Like x 1
  5. Amax

Amax Active Member

[QUOTE = "nsbtog18, post: 158746, membre: 20264"] Bonne suggestion, nous avons besoin d'une route suisse dans TSW2. [/ CITATION]
    Oui
    [QUOTE = "nsbtog18, post: 158746, membre: 20264"] Bonne suggestion, nous avons besoin d'une route suisse dans TSW2. [/ QUOTE]
    can you like my suggestion please

• Like Like x 1
  6. Amax

Amax Active Member

[QUOTE = "grdaniel48, post: 158870, member: 18715"] Bonjour Amax, je suis d'accord avec vous, j'aime les trains et les itinéraires de la Suisse
    Veuillez noter que j'ai créé il y a quelque temps un fil de discussion spécifique pour les trains et les itinéraires suisses, avec ce titre, dans cette même section
    Tsw 2: Liste de souhaits pour les trains et itinéraires suisses (longueur Ok pour Dtg) [/ QUOTE]
    pouvez-vous aimer ma suggestion s'il vous plaît

• Like Like x 1
  7. FabricioLeandro

FabricioLeandro New Member

• Like Like x 1
  8. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

Great idea! I think the best partner for Swiss add ons in DTG simulators is Rivetgames. I would suggest that you also bring this idea to the rivetgames forum!

• Like Like x 2
  9. Amax

Amax Active Member

[QUOTE = "Swisstrains, post: 159079, membre: 9958"] Excellente idée! Je pense que le meilleur partenaire pour les modules complémentaires suisses dans les simulateurs DTG est Rivetgames. Je vous suggère également d'apporter cette idée sur le forum rivetgames! [/ QUOTE]
    alredy done

• Like Like x 2
  10. Ferrovipathe67

Ferrovipathe67 Well-Known Member

Hello amax this is good idea!