PlayStation Roadmap Annoucement (usa)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by brodeyness4, Aug 18, 2020.

1. brodeyness4

brodeyness4 Active Member

For the US, they currently have a CSXT C40-8W in the works... With this, maybe we will finally have a horn that sounds realistic for the Dash 8s... Maybe next will be the GEVOs?!?!

Dovetail Currently has the Clinchfield Railroad from Elkhorn to Dante in planning which should come with SD40-2s and F7As and F7Bs...

Dovetail also has what seems to be UPs Cane Creek Sub out in Utah which will come with the AC44s and SD40-2s...

What are y'alls thoughts

2. KyleL

KyleL Well-Known Member

I really can't wait for this Im happy to buy these routes because I love long freight

• Like Like x 1
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say I really like how you did this thread. It makes it easier to see what’s coming for USA content! I am really excited for the Cane creek route as it takes place in a desert region which we never have had on TSW!

• Like Like x 3
  4. jerome9987

jerome9987 New Member

Yeah all is good I wonder if in the future they will include some passenger routes like a Amtrak route that features the Amtrak train
    P42DC or Miami - West Palm Beach featuring the trains Amtrak P42DC locomotive with Silver Star passenger cars, Dash 8-40CW locomotive in CSX Livery & Locomotive BL36PH

5. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Frankly speaking, I am disappointed about USA heavy freight routes!

Please notice:
    - The first TSW route ever made was Sand Patch Grade.
    So it is the oldest route and the first locomotives available.
    It have some improvements on TSW2. This is ok for now

For the future, it seems not will have good news.
    Due to I and lot of others community members have requested more heavy freights routes, and much modern locomotives and more models

It is mentioned Cane Creek. But this is not a route, it is just an UP branch. And it is just 35.77 miles!
    Not so long, for a heavy freights, which are long trains, so longer routes are required
    Apart from that, no new locomotives we will se there!
    They are exactly the same we have on CSX now!

No modern EMD locomotives, or at least modern versions of the Dash 9 locomotives as the ES44AC, or the Tier4.

- Even Sand Patch will get and older GE version as the C40-8W. No Ok for this route. We need modern ones!

- Furthermore they will be among the latest ones mentioned on the road map.

So in resume, really short only one new route, even older locomotive models, and no new ones, as the community interested on heavy freight has requested.

For European trains - which some of them I like too -it is quite different situation
    Full of news, new and old trains and routes of all kind.

It is a pity heavy freights will not have at least one modern long route with modern locomotives and new freight cars
    A semi - desert (so less scenery deteails needed - Union Pacific one, of Arizona, California, or Texas would be great!