PlayStation Game Wont Start...

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by pascal.weick, Aug 20, 2020.

1. pascal.weick

pascal.weick Active Member

Hey everyone... i downloaded TSW2 last night. Did some services, everything went well. Now the next morning... turned on my PS4 and tried to start the game... it just loads and loads and loads( loading screen with the white spiral) after 10 mins i deleted it and download it again. DTG... would you PLEASE fix that?

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
  2. antony.henley

antony.henley Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Do you get error CE 34878 0? Theres a post in the technical forum for PS4 about it. I had this morning. DONT UNINSTALL your game. Delete your save game. You should be able to restart the game but with no save game. Incidently did you create a livery or a scenario or both?

Also check what build number you have. I currently have build 341 (lto fond this click settings and look in the bottom right of the screen for yours. I am sure Mat and Sam said there is a day one patch. I'm just wondering if it hasnt been activated yet.

Hentis

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. pascal.weick

I didnt have an error but yes i created a scenario. After deleting my saved game it started normal. Thanks a lot for your help

• Like Like x 1
  4. pascal.weick

Well i have build number 46...

5. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

The day 1 update to the game is incorporated into the main installation.

If you have any technical problems, please post them in the technical forum so we can gather all similar reports in the same place.

6. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

I have the same problem, I made a scenario last night and now the game won't start. Didn't uninstall it and didn't receive any crash error, just infinite loading

7. pascal.weick

As Antony said, delete your savegame then it will start normaly. Guess we have to wait for a fix with the scenario editor...

8. TS_trainspotter

How can I delete it? Sorry but I don't know how to do it

9. pascal.weick

On Playstation go to settings, then to your savedgames. The first one are the ones you have on your playstation. Search for the ones from TSW2 and delete them all.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TS_trainspotter

11. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

I tried to report a problem and it said I did not have an account. Was the same when I went to install the game. Had to do a reset password thing to get going. And now I get the same thing trying to report a problem. I would report it but, mmmmm, I suppose I will have to do another reset password job.

Great game by the way and sorry for a bit of a moan but it is very frustrating. To help with one problem I have taken to not closing the game down when I put my playstaion in rest mode.