Forced Camara In Tunnels

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by krustynuggets, Aug 20, 2020.

1. krustynuggets

krustynuggets Well-Known Member

Anybody else slightly miffed the we can't use external cameras in tunnels or is it just me lol, much rather not being forced into the cab, as it means i can't take pictures of trains entering or exiting tunnels as the camera won't let you change until the whole train has passed completely through. Fully understand forced camara view on the underground line as the tunnel so tight the camera has nowhere to go, but everywhere else can we have freedom and the ability to take ghost train pictures in tunnels again DTG??

2. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

If you've ever switched to an external camera whilst going through a tunnel in TSW2020, the camera glitches outside of the tunnel, and everything looks kind of broken.

My guess is that DTG wanted to avoid this kind of immersion breaking from happening.

Not that that logic applies to Off The Rails mode mind!

3. krustynuggets

Guess there is that but still slightly sucks no more cool ghost train pictures or epic trains busting out of the tunnel tho lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. olikas.g

olikas.g Member

You can set up your epic train with an AI service in the scenario planner, and stand on a platform while taking the epic shot.

5. krustynuggets

True, I'll probably figure something out, I generally do everything in the moment i see it as that's how my brain works lol (totally hopeless at planning stuff like this it breaks my brain), also just had a thought if we have to have forced camara in tunnels, can we least have it return to the camera we were in before when leaving the tunnel even that would be nice lol