Xbox Couple Of Bugs From My First Run.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dskxalive, Aug 20, 2020.

1. dskxalive

dskxalive Active Member

I’m playing on an original Xbox One and I’ve just completed the first journey on the Bakerloo line. Couple of points I noted:

1) When at a station and you get the instruction to close doors, if you press left or right d pad to close the doors, it presses the button 3 times. Also if you press it whilst moving (and obviously the doors are shut) it constantly presses the button every second until you get to the next station and open the doors. It was driving me insane the constant clicking!

2) Not sure if intentional or not, but on some underground stations you can’t access the platform screen collectibles to “fix” them. You can’t get passed the barrier at the end of the station and the train.

Edit: I’ll add a third comment:

3) I’m not a fan of the new exterior camera. I used to like in TSW2020 when you pressed Y in external camera to go into a Camera mode, you could use the triggers to fly up and down in height, but now you have to look where you want to fly. I get your trying to simplify the controls and get rid of having to switch between camera and driving modes, but this just feels like a step back honestly.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Agree with your 3rd issue - I've gone back to the classic controls as it's more free with the camera

• Like Like x 3
  3. dskxalive

dskxalive Active Member

Going to add to this:

Pretty much all the stop markers are placed wrong. You either stop way too short or way too long.

There’s a stray 90mph speed limit heading southbound between Harrow and Wealdstone and Kenton (I think it’s between them, if not it’s between the next 2).

If you are in Classic control scheme and you have the mouse cursor up (by pressing right thumb stick) and then swap to Immersion controls, that cursor stays on the screen and you can’t remove it. You have to go back to the Classic scheme, press right thumb stick, then swap back to immersion.

No rain on drivers window when moving. It’s there when you start the service, but then it disappears.

Wembley Stadium? I’m sure you showed that off on stream. Was it abducted by aliens because it ain’t in the game?

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

Wembley Stadium and the Shard are not in the console version apparently. Seen other people post this on the forum.

5. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

Funny thing is, it's even shown in the games intro clip.

For me an annoying issue is the MFD loading lag on the Tallent 2 when to go from internal to external view and back.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dskxalive

dskxalive Active Member

There’s an invisible wall on the platform at Elephant & Castle which prevents you from getting to the back of the train (you’ve got to go through the train). AI also gets stopped by it. It’s the western platform and the invisible wall is level with the last passage way between platforms.

I can get round it by going in one door of the train and out the next.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  7. dskxalive

dskxalive Active Member

Few more from my first run on the German Route:

- Go Via instructions are working weird. On the first ICE scenario for example, it says “go via Duden”, you do that going through Duden station at around 200km/h, but then it says “please wait until 16:50” (random time I put in). In TSW2020, once you went through a “go via” instruction it would complete and move onto the next instruction. It’s just a weird one because I don’t know what I’m meant to do with “please wait” at 200km/h plus.

- The second class coach interior on the ICE is still wrong. It still has the first class door in the second class coach as it was in the first Q&A stream, so the door is completely offset from the aisle.

• Like Like x 1
  8. dskxalive

dskxalive Active Member

There is another invisible wall this time on Sand Patch Grade. Right at the crossing where you start the tutorial. You can’t walk across the crossing where the collectible marker is, you have to walk around it on the tracks.

9. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

+1. Stupid error