PlayStation Sand Patch Y103 & Y104 Brakes Not Releasing.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by pittsdar, Aug 20, 2020.

1. pittsdar

pittsdar New Member

As soon as I start the journeys Y103 or Y104 I get the train setup as I normally would but the brakes don’t release. The BC is stuck at 27 and the red needle just wiggles back and forth. I managed to get it to work once after restarting several times but the weird part is that it put me in a different Loco. I was having the issues in the GP38-2 but when I restarted it spawned me in a SD40-2 and everything worked as normal.

2. jörgen Näslund

jörgen Näslund Well-Known Member

Same for AC4400CW in X797 timetable (even more in timetable with this loco) in I cant get the brake to release. It is 80 psi even in release( should go up to 90 )
    Er is 90 but BP is stuck in the position it was. It can go down but not up. So AC4400CW in timetable not working at all
    In Tsw1 it is working
    I have Pc

3. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

Same, it seems SPG is totally broken, tutorial is broken too as you can’t “enter the engineers main screen” with the “immersive control” layout which you are forced to use for the tutorial

4. DTG Matt

DTG Matt Executive Producer Staff Member

pittsdar can you confirm if this is still an issue for you and if so, can you share a video of it? i've just tried it with the GP38 on the PC and it all behaves as expected.