Xbox East Coast Way Scenario Planner

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by jg2290, Aug 20, 2020.

1. jg2290

jg2290 New Member

Think the scenario planner is buggy in east coast way .. you can plan your route from Brighton to Eastbourne and reverse, but when going from seaford to Brighton or reverse it doesn’t recognise a path and just gives red signals soon as you start . A.I services don’t move when there are supposed too . And the choice of platforms are disappointing .. you can only use platform 1 at Eastbourne when it has 4 .. and can only use platform 7 and 8 at Brighton .. can’t use the 5th platform at lewes .. feels very basic like you drive from a to b and only one train can pass you ! Please sort it out so it actually works

• Like Like x 1
  2. JZJ90

JZJ90 Active Member

I am also having this issue on PC. It seems like if you put the start point anywhere on the branch between Lewes and Seaford, the direction it sends you from the starting platform is wrong so you do some wrong-line running then get to a red signal facing the other way which cannot be passed.

3. jg2290

jg2290 New Member

Agree hopefully they will sort it ! Was buzzing for scenario planner ! The A.I trains don’t move as well

4. AtherianKing

AtherianKing Well-Known Member

I have same issue when trying to go from seaford to Brighton, all red lights

5. HamioSamio098

HamioSamio098 Well-Known Member

Same here. This also happens on Duisburg to Bochum at one of the platforms