Train Sim World 2, Bakerloo Line

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by benedict.ngwai, Aug 20, 2020.

1. benedict.ngwai

benedict.ngwai New Member

As an ex Bakerloo line driver, there are some small changes that would make this line authentic as you have said in your description to the game.

1 off and release is not used to charge mainline and train line ait, that is for releasing brakes
    2 put the train into Int after off and release, clear audible warning then put TBC (traction crake controller), into lap the charge the air
    3 as there is no way for a player to get out and see the front of the train, your default settings for the lights are running with red and white lights on the front, please can the default setting be set to tail light and stabling light off and headlights on.
    4 Not sure if you want to put this in, but when cab doors are left open, the train doesn't move and the white light next to the rate 1 & 2, is illuminated for the driver to go back and make sure they are secure.
    headlights are ok, but when they are on you do get a reflection from the track, although not very far in front of the train.
    5 When entering the train from the tracks, since you don't want players using the 'm' door, we use the single door on the leading car to access the train, there are that small ladders on the boogie to assist the driver

I drove on the Bakerloo since 1987, drove the 38's, 67, 72MKI and the 72 MK2, as well as a test driver for the Jubilee Line Extention Project. I am very happy with what your team did and hope my info to get the game a little closer to the more authentic experience. I have an idea for multiplay on the Bakerloo and if you ever want to do the Jubilee Line including the Extention, I have tons of information from infrastructure to depot and signals, we use to run the 96 stock like the Bakerloo line(manual)

• Like Like x 9
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Nice to hear from a driver who used to ride the line. Interesting advice

• Like Like x 2