Euro Fishing Issues With Being The None Host Player In Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by xPeete, Dec 7, 2016.

1. xPeete

xPeete New Member

Right I don't know if anyone else is having these issues but I am so here I go firstly I'm loving the new mechanics there awsome but there are some issues so. if you are hosting a multiplayer lobby you are totally fine everything works as it should however if you are the none host player e.g. If you have joined another persons game in multiplayer these are the issues I have found fish back to swimming on land and getting stuck there on bravo at least can't comment on other lakes multiple times over the course of my recent game play the fish simply swim on land and refuse to go back in the water the only way I have found to sort this is by picking up a different rod and going back to the stuck fish in a minute or to once it's freed itself from land. fish act very irratic zig zagging all over the lake like they have been fed a jar of coffee not like singleplayer or as host in mp were the fish are quite calm and you can judge what there going to do next. tension meter all over the place can't judge what's happening 1 sec too much then nothing then too much constantly bouncing up and down the meter makes it very hard to read were you tension needs to be. issues going from spoding to reeling a fish in it seems your now using your spod to reel your fish in. Also line snapping on 25lbs line if you have 3 lines out and your reeling one in and you second and third line goes off they generally snap within around 10 to 15 seconds and it was my belief and understanding the if your second went off you had two minutes and if your third went off you had four minutes. please note all these issues I have found only acure while in a multiplayer game and you are not the host e.g. If you have joined a friends game or searched for a multiplayer and are NOT the host. game all single player and While the host in a multiplayer game seems ok. apart from the problems with spodding e.g. The fact when you cast out to around 40yds it bounces back at you but seems ok if you cast around 50 to 60yds and reel it to were you need it. all in all these issues make it extremely hard to be competitive with friends for instance if you are host you will lose very little fish but if your not then be prepared to reel 1 line in and lose the other 2 please could u investigate these issues and inform if it's just me and my friends that are having these issues or if it's a bug with multiplayer I would like too add iv been very impressed with this update apart from these problems all single player seems perfect with the exception of the spod issue and has become and even better game than the one I purchased the whole feel of the game is even more enjoyable than it was in the beginning iv always seen the potential in this game and defended it from people trying to knock it down. it's come so far just a few more minor issues that I know you guys will fix. I'm back to loving the single player side of this game. thanks DTG for your hard work keep it up if I find any further issues I will post up in here with the issue but as far as I can tell the issues that I've listed above are the only issues thanks again DTG

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

I have noticed the same issue on St John's yesterday. My son joined my multiplayer game and caught a fish, got stuck on the bank exactly like you say. Plus the 2 minute and 4 minute times are like you say, nowhere near this :(

3. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

Thank you for reporting this guys and sorry to hear you are experiencing problems - we'll investigate and let you know what we find!

4. xPeete

xPeete New Member

Tbo it's not major like before it is only if you are the none host player so all solo is totally fine

5. xPeete

xPeete New Member

Tucklis I have found if you put the stuck rod down and pick up anther leave it about 10 second and pick it back up it un sticks itself

6. justin

justin New Member

Me and my friends are haveing a multiplayer issue it seems the host of our games has a big upper hand when he catches fish on his idle poles they stay on but when a non host catches fish on there outher poles they snap the lines almost instantly it is a bit of a game breaker for alot of folks i would think can we get this fixed guys thank you and great game by the way hope there is more to come.

7. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I have most of that issues in Single player as well.

8. justin

justin New Member

Is there any way you could get this request pushed through for me i am trying to play online with my friends and if i am not host when i am reeling in a fish the lines always snap on my other rods that get fish every time and it happens to all i have asked as well so it is not just me having this issue its almost like if your not host the fish goes in to speed mode they go crazy and snap the line almost instantly i can barely keep them on the one i pick up and to rule out that it is tackle error i have the best rod reel and line i am using 25lb test and am almost lvl 20 i only have this issue when i am not host so i can not play multiplayer with my friends with this issue if you could push this through this would be great i love the game by the way best fishing game i have ever played and i have played them all.