PlayStation Big Improvement

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mshor31293, Aug 20, 2020.

1. mshor31293

mshor31293 Active Member

Would just like to say well done to Matt, Sam and the Team I think overall TSW 2 is a significant step up from TSW. Performance on the PS4 Pro is solid and apart from a few dodgy textures in the cab of the ICE.The game definitely looks much nicer than its predecessor and I'm looking forward to what comes next definitely some nice things on the horizon!

• Like Like x 10
  2. LudicrousDsp

LudicrousDsp New Member

Glad to hear it’s better on the Pro. I have it downloaded and ready to try after work - mainly because at the price point it was hard to resist!

My biggest immersion breaking problem in TSW2020 I have by far is the shadow draw distance - here’s hoping that’s a little better. I would happily trade some detail for that.

Not being able to read text clearly around the cab was another similar immersion breaking issue.

• Like Like x 1
  3. mshor31293

mshor31293 Active Member

Draw distance has definitely improved, the zoom function in the cab makes it so much easier to read dials and instruments.

• Like Like x 2
  4. LudicrousDsp

LudicrousDsp New Member

Wow. I’m pleasantly surprised after firing it up for the first time. Cabins are much nicer to navigate and definitely looks a whole lot better!

• Like Like x 1