Bargain

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Aug 21, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

£24.99 for Tsw2 + 3 new routes a livery designer and a service planner. I feel like I've robbed you. Absolutely loving it

• Like Like x 3
  2. blueghost

blueghost Member

£21.99 for another coupl of weeks, you've been robbed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

No I couldn't wait i downloaded it at midnight before the £3 reduction was added i don't mind spending an extra £3 i would have gladly paid £45 fir all you get

• Like Like x 1
  4. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Yeah I did the exact same thing, I just had to have it as soon as possible, been waiting long enough!

The fact that I had saved up £15 in Microsoft credit also helped.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

I don't think we can moan that much for that price! Amazing! If DTG could speak with EA and get them to lower their price of FIFA21 it would be appreciated :D

6. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

Agreed 100% some changes are only small, but they all add up and make a real difference. While they'll never please everyone (and some will never be satisfied) it feels like they have listened a lot more to what people want.

• Like Like x 2
  7. ajwilson1889

ajwilson1889 Active Member

I'm loving it on Xbox One X, visually its stunning, decent framerates and I love Sand Patch, just reached the summit on Fueled Up. Reached level 11, odd glitch nothing major. I was going to replace my gaming PC to play but its so good on Xbox there's no need

• Like Like x 4
  8. russianchip

russianchip Guest

I played the same scenario yesterday on Xbox One X in 4K output, very odd and very minor glitch with trees flickering along the route, visuals in cab are incredible and scenery is good and watching Q&A I understand console scenery isn’t quite the same as PC.

Can I ask how you found loco performance going up? The scenario took 2hrs 40min to complete, most of the climb I was getting 11mph, I wasn’t sure if the rear locos you attach should give you anything extra?

I know nothing about the route so this might be normal. I must also apologise to DTG as I put in a forum I wasn’t interested in this or the German route only Bakerloo but all routes are fantastic.

9. Bob12212

Bob12212 Well-Known Member

I believe you need to set the rear locos up for multiple working the same as the front pair (one lead and one trail) I think the radio and possibly banking comms also needs to be enabled (to simulate communication between the driver on the lead front loco and lead rear)

10. ajwilson1889

11. ajwilson1889

I crawled up there at the same speed too, however I think you can get assistance from the rear loco if you press the Banking Comms button, i will try it on my next run. Stuck on U876a at moment. It starts but there's a loco blocking the route and it doesn't move