PlayStation Tsw2 Wont Start

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by derek40p, Aug 21, 2020.

1. derek40p

derek40p Member

Hi TSW2 game wont start on ps4 it did yesterday but not today

2. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Do you have TSW1 installed as well?

3. derek40p

derek40p Member

4. derek40p

derek40p Member

Solves

5. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Hi, I have just had same problem and on PS4 but I have managed to get it started. Not sure if it was luck or what and not sure of which of what I did, if any of it helped, but here is what I did. I completely shut the playstation down and left it for a min or two. After I restarted it still would not go past the PRESS ANY BUTTON TO CONTINUE, guessing you get this far? I pressed x, nothing, press o a bonk type sound. I pressed the triangle and had some info, same with the square I think. Then I pressed left on the D pad and it started up but not where it normally would, but it started and is working. Hopefully some of this or variations will help you. If it does it to me again the first thing I will go for is left on the D pad. Good luck

6. derek40p

derek40p Member

Someone sent me link as u needed to delte some items on ps4 and it was tsw that I had to delte now its working thanks

7. LiquidShadows

LiquidShadows Well-Known Member

The same thing happened with me, so I went into SETTINGS, then STORAGE, selected TSW2 SAVED DATA, and deleted the LIVERY and SCENARIOS save files; the game started up after that just fine. Hope this helps.

8. Lenwigg

Lenwigg Well-Known Member

Thanks will give that a try. Not done any liveries and only tried without much success scenarios but maybe something in there even though I said delete in the game.