PC Clear Cut Scenario Has Missing Instructions

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Kim1087, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

The ACW440CW has no instruction to set the breaks from Trail to Lead.

it is not made clear enough to change the Auto breaks from Cut-Out to Cut-In or to set the field Gen Switch. there is just the curser to highlight the switches that need to be changed with no clear instruction on the top right hand bar, and no mention of having to set the Ind Break from Trial to Lead, (it took me a while to work out how to get the breaks to release so I could move the loco on Notch 1) any new player would think the game has got stuck after releasing the breaks and sounding the horn as instructed and not noticed the pointers.

Attached Files:

2. deans.ma

deans.ma Member

Yup, definitely a problem. I was watching a streamer last night do this scenario and had to walk him through setting up the air on the AC44.

-Dean

3. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

Yeah noticed this today as well, but that's something I've grown accustomed to in TSW2020. If you're playing, and you take off all the brakes and throw the accelerator on, but the loco feels like it still has something holding it back, check the MU switch and make sure it's on Lead.

4. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

TSW has updated physics and uses the break settings more then TSW2020 and DTG have tried to inset new code into old Scenarios

5. TheShotte

TheShotte Well-Known Member

One has nothing to do with the other.