Euro Fishing Foundry Bug After The Update

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Candles, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Candles

Candles Member

Hello,

After nearly 40 hours of playing on Foundry since the update was launched on August 30th, I have reasons to believe MC is no longer catchable on Foundry for the Xbox One. I bought the DLC a few days before the most recent update went live. In those few days, I managed to catch every other Carp boss multiple times except for MC. I figured it was no big deal it'll come eventually.

So the update goes live and I'm no longer hooking roach and tench which is great news, but I can no longer hook the bigger carp either. I've had no sign of MC, which wouldn't be too concerning, but I haven't gotten Chunk or Wrighty's Fish either. Now I'm catching every other boss Carp, Long Tails as well, but instead of no MC this time, it happens to be the three biggest fish that I can't get hooked. I don't think it's a coincidence that I can no longer hook the three biggest fish right after an update that resolved what can be caught depending on hook sizes.

In the 40 hours that I've logged since the update, I've tried different hooks, mostly sticking with the Size 4, multiple baits including the new ones, different locations, time of the day, and weather conditions with no luck. Any time that I get pulled more than 150 yards, it's automatically Foxy Linear. Again, I don't think it's a coincidence that Foxy is the biggest fish I've caught, multiple times. Last night, I got pulled over 200 yards for the first time, 208 to be exact. The wall stopped its progress however, plus it pulled me back out to 70 yards after bringing it in to 50. I've never had a fish pull me back out, I've never gone over 200 yards before. If any of these three fish were catchable, it would have been one of them. It was Foxy yet again. Before the update, I caught Wrighty and Chunk a total of 8 times and never did they pull me over 200 yards.

On top of that, I've constantly checked the leaderboards and not a single new person has caught MC since the update. Under the captures for this game on the game hub, not a single person has a picture of either of these three fish since the update, but plenty before hand. The Euro Fishing group on Xbox which has 1500 members also has no pictures of these three fish post update, but plenty before hand.

I feel like I'm wasting my time at this point. I'm 99% sure these fish are glitched and cannot be caught after the update. Could someone please confirm this for me if possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We haven't had any other reports of this Candles but I will have a look into it for you. We didn't make any changes that should have made MC or the other big fish disappear from the lake.

What equipment were you using in your tackle box?

3. Candles

Candles Member

Thanks, I appreciate the response. I just wanted to add that during my efforts of finding this fish (MC), I came across two other people also searching for clues for MC. They're both MC short of all the boss fish as well and have yet to catch anything bigger than Foxy since the update, so I was glad to find out it wasn't just me with this issue. Also, one of the people I was talking to has two friends that have caught all boss fish on Foundry, one of them before the update and one after, however neither have gotten the achievement. I thought it was worth mentioning as it's a little concerning that when I eventually get MC that I wouldn't get the achievement. Of course this is assuming that you guys can fix catching MC if something is currently bugged with catching the fish or you or someone can manage to catch it, or Chunk or Wrighty to dispose of my theory that all three are lost at sea right now. Either way it would be heartbreaking to finally catch it and not get the achievement, so looking at that would be very much appreciated as well.

Here's my tackle box:
    Haichou 13ft Extreme
    Sonik Tournos 10000
    Korda 25 Supernatural

Korda IQ-D Rig 4
    Korda IQ-D Rig 6
    Korda KD Rig 4
    Korda KD Rig 6

Activ-8 Boilie 15mm
    Activ-8 Boilie 18mm
    Korda Dumbell 18mm
    Tiger Nuts 20mm
    Pop Up Tiger Nuts 20mm
    Large Sweetcorn - Double

I'd say I've tried all those baits equally and even put some good hours into the new baits as well.

Thanks for taking a look

4. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We have been investigating the achievements/trophies not unlocking in certain instances. Catching all boss fish being one of them.

5. Candles

Candles Member

Awesome, that's great to hear it's being looked at. I see that others have noticed Manor Lake has similar issues as well, so maybe they're related.

6. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Someone has had a look into it and all of the boss fish for Foundry are there and can be caught.

7. Cruel Vodka

Cruel Vodka New Member

You will know when you hook MC's Candles
    As he takes about 200 yrds of line and goes straight to the pontoon area in the corner
    Personally took me over an hour to real him in, others have reported up to 4 hrs!
    Good luck...

8. Mickyfinnzee

Mickyfinnzee Member

Took me 2 hours on PS4 with 25lb supernatural and drag set between 36-42 he's a beast! Weighed in at over 93lb

9. ignoringfosters

ignoringfosters Active Member

just like to add for my achievement to unlock i had to catch a boss fish after getting them all ive caught mc 5 times longest fight being over 4 hours and lowest around 40 mins youll know just keep trying and goodluck

10. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

i have a similer problem on presa del monte bravo have been trying for 4 weeks now to catch trigger and have caught the other two boss roach clarence and tinks 10+ times 4 weeks of gameplay and he doesn't show something is not quite right i have been using the baits that you guys suggested but still nothing has anyone else been unable to catch this fish? the gimmick with trigger was he ate big baits that other roach wouldn't before the AI update but now it seems impossible to catch i have even glitched into the lake and witnessed every other boss fish spawn but him....

11. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I have used our debug tools to check and Trigger is still spawning in the lake. I will have a go at catching him to see if there is an issue there.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

thank you stephen if you do catch him i want evidence location bait and rig and line used please

Last edited: Oct 30, 2017
  13. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

any news stephen on the trigger conundrum?

14. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Still needs to be looked at, I had a brief look yesterday but did not have enough time to actually try and catch him.

15. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

any news now bud ?

16. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

It's still something I need to have a look at. Had a few other issues to look at recently that have taken time away from being able to look into this.

17. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

any updates ?

18. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

I have asked the development team to look into it as part of their investigations into other boss fish. When we have more news on it I'll let you know.

19. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

thank you stephen

20. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

have you had chance to catch him yet stephan?

21. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Not yet Cryo

22. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

dang keep me posted please :)

23. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

any updates on trigger stephan? its getting kinda ridiculous now

24. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

The development team have had a look into it and showed me the telemetry data and assured me that Trigger can be caught.

25. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

i will believe it when i see pictures

• Like Like x 1
  26. ROCHEY66

ROCHEY66 New Member

Never tried for trigger or any roach on presa tbh...gonna make it my mission this weekend to try and catch him...also what about the mc,s and wrighty,s???

27. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

TRIGGER CONSIDER YOURSELF CAUGHT WOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like Like x 1