PlayStation How Do I Transfer Peninsula Corridor From Tsw 2020 To Tsw 2 If My Peninsula Corridor Is..

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Supersonic13, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Supersonic13

Supersonic13 New Member

I’m currently playing TSW 2 on PS4 and I also owned the deluxe edition of TSW 2020. Because the peninsula corridor route comes as part of TSW 2020 CE and not as a separate dlc I’m struggling to find out how to transfer this to the new game and any help would be very much appreciated. TIA.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Jb431

Jb431 New Member

It should be on the TSW 2 game page in the PS store, under add ons.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

As jb431 states it will be in the addon section in the PS4 store. I went for the standard version and because I already had East Coastway, Peninsula Corridor and Caltrain MP 36PH-3C Baby Bullet they where all free as I had them from TSW 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RynoHawk

RynoHawk Member

I know this is a fairly old thread but worth mentioning for anyone who sees it and is late to the game; if you own the disc copy of TSW2020 CE, you will not see the associated routes as free add ons in PS Store. I had to reach out to DTG and they sent me redemption codes for the CE routes to use in the PS Store(I had to email them a picture of the game disc as proof of purchase). The only things that are added on are the DLC purchases I made for those routes (i.e. for Peninsula Corridor, Baby Bullet DLC). So when I first purchased TSW2, I had Baby Bullet, but not the PC route itself.

• Like Like x 1