Problems

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gibsonaj1, Aug 23, 2020.

?
  1. Yes its safe

10 vote(s)
    90.9%
  2. Wait a bit

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. gibsonaj1

gibsonaj1 Active Member

I've been reading the feedback on the Dovetail forum and it seems that TSW2 is causing lots of problems with both consoles and PC. I am now worried about downloading the new game to my Xbox one

2. olikas.g

olikas.g Member

That is usually the case when you read forums. People with problems are directed to the forums so it is expected to be full of issues. It is like sitting at the doctors waiting room and trying to figure out what it is to be feeling well. Don’t be affraid, watch streams on youtube or twitch and see what the game can and cannot do. If you think you like the way it looks and sound on the stream and want to try it do it. If you don’t think that you could gloss over some of the inaccuracies or can’t live with the occasional workarounds (like the need to change control settings depening on scenarios) then you can pass it.
    Watch the dovetail streams, they were honest about features and what is or isn’t working. And keep in mind that those enjoying the game without issues are the silent majority.

• Like Like x 5