PC Scenario Completed But Not Checked In The Journey List?

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by qzm981, Aug 23, 2020.

1. qzm981

qzm981 New Member

Hi I've finally completed the Powering America Part 1 Scenario and won a gold medal, however in the scenario list there is no green check mark for it. May I know what might lead to this? A bug or savegame issue?

Attached Files:

2. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

You need to start it from the journeys . If you start from the scenario list it will not count as a completed journey task. This may be a bug or it may be intentional.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

Thanks for the tip, Rudolf!

I unintentionally ran into the same situation (with medals showing, but no green checkmark) believing I was continuing the journey.

If it matters, I had turned off "Auto-load journeys" before doing anything.

My Koln Aachen progress was:
    • Schnellfahrstrecke Köln Introduction
    • BR442 Talent 2 Introduction
    • BR442 Talent 2 Introduction (I repeated it)
    • Talented Takeover
    I had inadvertently sped during the first Talent 2 Tutorial, still completed it, then played it a second time, but it only shows up once in the logbook. Is that a bug?

At that point, the game next suggested ICE To Meet You, but I realized that I hadn't seen the BR406 ICE3M Introduction, so I chose to do that tutorial.

Screenshot (335).png

Then when I chose Continue Journey -> A High Speed Connection, I discovered the missing checkmark situation.

Screenshot (336).png

It's possible that I inadvertently started doing scenarios at that point but I think the game had led me from the Talent 2 tutorial to the Talent 2 scenario, which I probably wouldn't have known to choose next. I wonder if the journey progress gets confused and continues from the most recent (previous) journey, rather than the furthest journey.

I will try continuing the journey from where it thinks I am, and see if the checkmarks show up.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
  4. FeralKitty

FeralKitty Well-Known Member

Checkmarks are properly showing up now. I must have done a scenario rather then the journey.

5. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

The journey menu is not the top on clarity. It's not so easy to explain, but you need to select Continue Journey and the you get two choices. If you single click the lower one, you see all journeys. I would have preferred an easier to use user interface here.