Access Front Door On 72 Stock And Remove Invisible Walls In Tube

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thomas.n.wyndham, Aug 23, 2020.

1. thomas.n.wyndham

thomas.n.wyndham New Member

Hello.

I really think we should have the front door enabled on the 72 stock, and the invisible walls that prevent access to the tunnels removed. Aside from almost blocking off a broken CCTV monitor we have to collect, it also prevents us from doing what I was particularly excited to do on the Bakerloo when it was announced, that being jumping down to the tracks at Elephant and Castle, and walking up to the trains stabled in the end of the tunnel for the first services of the day. I really hope Dovetail can give us an update with this change, I think it would be terrific!

• Like Like x 2
  2. thomas.n.wyndham

While we’re at it, Harlesden southbound platform has a bit of scenery that clips through the cab right at the stop mark at the end of the platform. Could do with a little tweak there as well.

• Like Like x 2
  3. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

We won’t ever be able to access the tunnels in Bakerloo route because it will probably be forbidden in the terms of the license Dovetail have from TfL to have it in the game.

• Like Like x 1
  4. heyitspopcorn

heyitspopcorn Well-Known Member

I believe in one of the streams, Matt said they didn't want people walking down the tunnel. If they can block external cameras in the tunnels, I'm sure they could figure out a way to disable being able to use the cab-end doors except when in a depot.

• Like Like x 2
  5. ndaviesio

ndaviesio New Member

Bump :)

I would really like the ability to use the doors (even if as heyitspopcorn suggests, at depots) to enhance the immersion of the route, especially when running to the timetable and parking in the tunnel "sidings" at E&C at the end of service.

• Like Like x 1
  6. no123

no123 Member

mod exists

• Like Like x 1
  7. thomas.n.wyndham

Well, I’m glad our PC overlords have it sorted. Meanwhile muggins here who can’t afford a gaming computer is stuck doorless on my Xbox!