PlayStation Eastcoast - Loose Connection - Runaway

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Cottonmouth, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi, Just started the run on the Eastcoast called LOOSE CONNECTION, where on a station you have to get out od cab and run down the platform to close a door. On the first run after closing the door and game informed me to return to cab etc I started to go down platform only to see the train go backwards no chance of getting back into cab. Did a rerun of this, doubled check to ensure all brakes were on etc, and bugger me on return the train doing the same again going backwards. Anyone else had this problem? Or any help to get back into cab will be great

2. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

I don't know what's causing it to roll backwards but you can walk down the inside of the train to get back to the cab instead of walking down the platform.

3. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

Hi, That's what I'm going to do next time. Just done route again and shot through the carriages. Doors opening in front of you like something out of Star Trek

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. RealKenny_D

RealKenny_D Member

Had the same thing happen to me, just put it down to my own stupidity at the time. Managed to hop on eventually through an open door, a challenge, or scenario in itself :)

5. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I was able to complete it without the training rolling back. Not sure what might be causing it do so for you. I’m pretty sure Polegate is on level ground too.