My View On The Scenario Planner

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nyswat19, Aug 23, 2020.

1. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

So my view on this planner is Its a start in the right Direction and just hope one day it gets updated like before Christmas .. Its more like a Advanced Quick play! You can set your own Route and add as many Ais to the map ! but with Great limitations! for example! You really Can't Rail Fan or make a 24/7 timetable cause it seems you can only place 1 train Per Starting point!.. No access to the Railyards or sliding and no Loops mode where the train can keep going round trip or even a way for the train to start! so this is my Request on the next update for the Route planner

1) Add a round Trip mode with a option for it to be forever maybe a Loop Feature!

2) Add more control in the Rail yards and Depo!

3) Add a option where you can use the portals for example it can despawn and spawn back again thru the portal

4) add a option where you can copy a route you just made :) that will be great

5) Add a option where you can save a route you just made so you can just simply click it and set the time table for that line!

6) add a option where you can switch Junctions Switch tracks in the Yards and Depos

7) Add a option where you can spawn on the platform and wait for your train to pull in!

I think with these updates it will be Great :)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
  2. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member

Yes, yes and yes. Seconded. All of it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. 37114

37114 Active Member

I agree it’s a good start and it’s quick and easy to use but there are some major flaws.
    1. Inability to send trains to and from portals
    2. No option to set weather
    3. Unable to set times in minutes
    4. Unable to set hours easily
    5. Stops are just stops, no passenger unload/load
    6. No option for starting from depots/yards
    7. Inability to place stabled trains in depots or yards
    8. Limit on number of scenarios you can create
    9. No Steam Workshop integration

• Like Like x 3
  4. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

So im gonna take Dovetail Word on this! and hope this is just the beginning and not a forever issue and then TSW 3 comes out lol ! I really like what i see and will try to make it work the best way i can possible can! I really like making 24/7 service lines times i just want to play as a civ and just Take trains from location to location or Drive a Train that i see!.....

5. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

You forgot to mention that most of the platforms at larger stations aren’t useable, like platforms 1,2 and 5 at Lewes and platforms 1-6 at Brighton.

• Like Like x 3
  6. CC Johnson

CC Johnson Active Member