PlayStation Bakerloo And Npc Passengers

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by rangersrob37, Aug 23, 2020.

1. rangersrob37

rangersrob37 New Member

So I have noticed something about NPC passengers that has been around even in TSW 2020 that when Passenger trains reach their terminating station,there are NPC passenger's that do NOT get off the train,while on other routes this is just a harmless unrealistic oddity,on the Bakerloo line,if allowed to continue can create a potential problem. If you do a 12-13 hour shift on Bakerloo it appears that these Stowaway passengers continue to board and fill up trains and STAY on them,thus by the time the clock reaches 9-10 at night many,if not all of the remaining trains in service are almost,if not completely,full,and for 9-10 PM at night this is not very realistic,and I am also unsure about how having so many NPC's on board trains can cause gameplay lag,and to what extent that could be a problem. I think looking at how NPC's behave,spawn and depsawn needs to be something that is at the top of the list for the Bakerloo line.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Pookiebarra

Pookiebarra Active Member

I had a shed load of passengers after i took my stock into the depot...

• Like Like x 1
  3. rangersrob37

rangersrob37 New Member

How long did your shift last?

4. Bryer

Bryer Well-Known Member

Don't tell the RMT you did a 12 hour shift. They'll be demanding blood from London Underground. LOL.

5. ZeenozPlays

ZeenozPlays Well-Known Member

What I have noticed is, when entering the Depot for the Night or Leaving the Depot, there are no Passengers on the Trains. When you are entering the Sidings to come back for the return trip, Passengers Stay on.