PlayStation Bakerloo Line Stuttering

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by ildario77, Aug 23, 2020.

1. ildario77

ildario77 Well-Known Member

Been discussed a lot in other threads, but I don't see any specific thread in the tech support section for PS4. Well, the overground section of Bakerloo Line is FULL of stuttering. I don't care of fps drops. What really drives me crazy is the huge amount of freezing. Game gets stuck sometimes for almost a second. It happens on my system and on every single video I watched on YouTube, PS4, PS4 Pro, Xbox and even PC. So DTG, it's your fault. If the first TSW was your first attempt with a new engine and new platforms, after 2 years and a new game this is unacceptable. Please fix this eyesore. It really destroys immersion, and that's a shame cause the route is beautiful. And I personally love the London Underground.

Here you are an example of what I'm talking about. The video is not mine, but freezing issues appear always in the same spots. At 49:56 is pretty bad.
    I'm playing only Queen's Park - Elephant & Castle services to avoid this...

Last edited: Aug 23, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

I agree. It’s very poor. It’s a bigger issue on Köln-Aachen as you’re driving at a much higher speed than on Bakerloo but both routes have issues. It’s a massive immersion breaker. Driving the ICE is worse than driving the HST on GWE and GWE came out 3 years ago. I can’t see this being fixed anytime soon either as most people don’t seem to think it’s an issue. The game seems to run much much smoother on PC:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

The stuttering does need to be fixed if at all possible. I don’t know if this is something that can be fixed or just a limitation of the available hardware but sticking and stuttering does spoil an otherwise enjoyable experience.

• Like Like x 1