PlayStation U876-a Service Path

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by TS_trainspotter, Aug 20, 2020.

1. TS_trainspotter

TS_trainspotter Active Member

When starting service U876-A on SPG, the 14:42 Cumberland to Shaw Mine, the train is routed to a track occupied by a couple of other locos that won't move. I have tried to wait but nothing occurs, and I can't understand which service they are.

2. TrainGuyPS4

TrainGuyPS4 New Member

Spawn on foot at the turntable five minutes before it's due to start and those helpers will cruise right by you

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gronk Honker

Gronk Honker Active Member

Or you could do what I just did — pull up to them, couple up, switch them back up a different track that’s out of your way, then keep on going.

I’ve seen a few misplaced light loco pairs so far in Cumberland Yard, but nothing I couldn’t shunt out of the way like this. A fix would be nice, though.

4. zakvdolek

zakvdolek New Member

Yeah I encountered the same issue (on Xbox One), so I just unhooked my AC4400's, ran them forwards, stopped, kicked the driver out of the GP38's, ran it back behind my locos, set them up as MUs, then ran my AC4400's back to them, and then all 4 locos to the rest of the train. Extra work, but it sure made the hill climb easy :P

(PS- I'm noticing a lot of minor bugs on Sand Patch [the main reason I got TSW2], and since I'm on an Xbox, I'm suspecting there are a lot of porting bugs to squash. Going to start reporting them if I can't find them on the forums).

5. breblimator

breblimator Guest

Godlike! THX a lot! :D