PC All Routes Force Tutorials Multiple Times

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by iAspex, Aug 24, 2020.

1. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

Hi, I'd like to point out that every time I load up the game and click a route it forces me to complete all of the tutorials again, even though I've completed all of them 2 or 3 times! Once I've completed all of the tutorials (again) it then automatically goes onto the first scenario on the list instead of taking me back to the menu and giving me a choice of what scenario I want or whether I want to use timetable mode or any editors. Please fix it, I can provide videos if needed

2. Richard Kast

Richard Kast Member

If you go into the settings there is one for Auto-Load Journeys. By default this is set to yes, which is why it keeps taking you to the first entry in the journeys option for each route you select.

• Like Like x 1
  3. iAspex

iAspex Active Member

Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  4. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Ditto! This has been irritating me since day 1. Please, DTG, provide a manual that tells us absolutely everything we need to know about TSW2, which I am really enjoying except for small irritations such as this.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jackthom

jackthom Active Member

I know it’s unlikely but I strongly suspect the Auto Load option was somehow causing one of my custom scenarios to load wrongly. After the first run of an ECW scenario I was testing, subsequent starts resulted in the driver being planted on foot in some random location.

No idea how this odd behaviour could be linked to Auto Load, however since disabling it hasn’t happened again.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020
  6. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

You spawn on foot in a custom scenario if you don't pick a player train.

7. jackthom

jackthom Active Member

That’s very useful thank you With my first attempt in the Planner it is possible I occasionally ticked the wrong boxes in trying desperately to make the scenario work.

Edit: Just tried with two AI trains only and it seems to be impossible to run a custom scenario without a player train.

"This scenario contains no player driveable service and can't be launched."

So I'm back to my original suspicions about Auto-Load.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2020