PlayStation Tsw2 Weekend-what Are You Doing In Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by matthewbguilford, Aug 23, 2020.

1. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,
    TSW2 released Thursday, I was wondering how are you spending your time in TSW2? Now that we have had some time to see the new features and routes is there something in particular that you enjoy doing or something you’re trying to complete? For me Now that it is Sunday it’s been nice to jump into Sandpatch, I’ve been trying to complete the tutorials and I want to start some of the scenarios. I have been enjoying checking out the Bakerloo line and Köln, but as someone who always has had a fascination with USA freight trains. Sandpatch is a fantastic freight route. I definitely have been having a fun time! So what is it you have decided to tackle, whether scenarios, or trying to create a specific livery in the editor? I hope you are enjoying the game as well! Thanks for your time!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

East Coastway mostly, enjoying the 377 now that I can use the zoom feature and actually enjoy the scenery through a larger window.

• Like Like x 1
  3. matthewbguilford

matthewbguilford Well-Known Member

I haven’t had the chance to load up ECW. The zoom feature is such a great feature, I’m glad we are able to use it on consoles, as being able to zoom in to see further down the track or at the scenery is a fun little feature. I am definitely looking forward to the rest of the preserved content and future locomotives and routes!

4. Cottonmouth

Cottonmouth Active Member

East Coastway

5. Paulo_1997

Paulo_1997 Active Member

I was busy creating two liveries for the BR442 ;)

Now if anyone could tell me how I can get them here, I would be happy to show them to you!

6. OnlyMe1909

OnlyMe1909 Well-Known Member

I've only played on SPG for now. I'm starting with what I like least and building up. I've made my way through all SPG scenario's (bar the broken, unfinishable one). So, I'm now off the London to do all tutorials and scenarios for the Bakerloo Line :)

7. mostlydead

mostlydead New Member

My DLC's don't show up, i'm i missing something? Will not old DLC be transfered to TSW2

8. kevin.charb81

kevin.charb81 Well-Known Member

In TSW2020 you could achieve this by selecting the internal camera for the display panel, and turning the camera to the right.

9. Rail Runner

Rail Runner Well-Known Member

Mainly ECW, have been enjoying the ICE, Bakerloo a bit too. Just waiting for more DLC to be released really.
    Not bothered with the Scenario Creator to be honest. It’s not exactly what I wanted. But Livery designer is being put to good use.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thunderer

Thunderer Well-Known Member

Doh!

11. Kentuckyrailfan486

Kentuckyrailfan486 Member

Rockin the AC4400CW on SPG, making some reskins PS_Messages_20200823_145827.jpg PS_Messages_20200823_112833.jpg

• Like Like x 2