Missing Db Br52

Discussion in 'Technical Reports' started by cscarpenter, Aug 24, 2020.

1. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Has anyone else mysteriously lost the German BR52 Steam Loco that I believe was part of the European Loco Asset pack that came with my original Uk package of TS2020. I have used this loco in the past but now it does not appear anywhere in my Library. Just wondering when you purchase other routes do they overwrite the European Asset pack? Other than that I am completely baffled. Any advice or guidance would be appreciated. TIA

2. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Depends where in the Library you were looking for it

Mine is installed in ....\Assets\EisenbahnwerkRW\Rollmaterial\RailVehicles\DampfLoks
    Some of the other German stuff is installed in .....\Assets\GermanRailRoadsRW

Peter

3. cscarpenter

cscarpenter Well-Known Member

Thanks Peter you are a star.
    I was only looking in the Quick Drive loco choice menu which did not display it.
    After your advice I went into the Quick Drive option and then Edit Consist mode.
    Lo - and- behold BR52 came up in the options and coupled a rake of DB passenger coaches, saved as BR52 + said coaches and guess what, it now displays in my loco library.
    I admit I am a newbie to TS but with folks like yourself I am learning loads.
    Many thanks again
    Craig

• Like Like x 1