Bakerloo Impossible Service And Sound Issues On Tsw2 Routes (windows, Tunnels)

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by fabristunt, Aug 24, 2020.

1. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

I tried to run this timetable service: 233D-01 London Road Depot, starting at 05:40.
    it wants me to go from the depot to Elephant and Castle. How am I supposed to do that? I tried changing cab at Waterloo in order to follow the blue path on the map, but met face to face with the oncoming train.
    Then I tried going as far as I could, until a red light stopped me within a tunnel indefinitely. The train I met earlier was right behind me.
    Am I missing something?
    [​IMG]

Also, I've noticed that some sound effects are missing/wrong on TSW2 new routes, but still work on the preserved collection. I am talking about the fact that opening a window on the 1972 Stock or the American Locos does not change the sound volume like it used to in TSW2020. This however works on the preserved collection or if you open a door on the SD 40.
    The same goes for the echo in tunnels, it does not affect the sound anymore!

Wasn't TSW2 supposed to be a step forward? It looks like you got it backwards...

Apart from these issues, I am enjoying the 2 new routes, but the whole game has kind of a "rushed" feeling.

• Like Like x 2
  2. mldaureol2

mldaureol2 Well-Known Member

Hi,
    You need to stop at the “Limit of shunt” Board which is next to the 2nd signal you reach on the main line.
    You then have to change ends and drive the train from the other cab back to Elephant & Castle.
    Hope this helps.
    Mike.

• Helpful Helpful x 5
  3. fabristunt

fabristunt Well-Known Member

Thanks for your help. I didn't find the Shunt limit board (I am looking for an X on a white background, aren't I?), but stopping at the second signal did the trick!

4. JasonR

JasonR New Member

A manual would help non-tube drivers like us...

• Like Like x 3
  5. vongprimo

vongprimo Member

Thanks, i know this post is a little old, but still helped me a lot, so thank you.

• Like Like x 1