Help Regarding Mouse Cursor

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nwp1, Aug 25, 2020.

1. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

For daily use I have my mouse curser set as a green coloured arrow. In TSW2 it is fine until you enter the cab to set up and drive an engine and it disappears and changes virtually to an invisible dot.

On a recent stream I saw Matt directing operations with a pink arrow cursor.

Does anyone know what the setting is that I have to adjust to keep my mouse cursor in view? It would certainly make playing the game much more enjoyable!!

2. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Try a right click. By standard, as soon as you sit down, TSW2 hides your mouse pointer and replaces it with a little dot and you can rotate the camera. With a right click, you get your pointer back

• Like Like x 1
  3. nwp1

nwp1 Well-Known Member

I tried that and it worked but then reverted back to the little dot as soon as I clicked on something. So frustrating.

4. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Once you switch modes with right-click, it should stay like that until you change cameras. But it's easy enough to just click the right button again. TBH I much prefer it this way, makes it easier to click on switches and buttons and still see where you're going! A real train driver would probably know where everything was without looking! :)