PC Content Releasing

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Lawjester, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Lawjester

Lawjester Well-Known Member

Hello I was wondering if new routes for TSW will be released much quicker and organized. I was wondering because there was almost a year between the release of Heavy Haul and GWE and then only 3 months between the release of GWE and Rapid Transit. Will the 3 month span become a thing? I hope so because we’ll get more routes quicker.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Daniel Bloch

Daniel Bloch Well-Known Member

A year between CSX and GWE? Hm no it was 6 month. And if rapid transit comes on the 14th december we have to see first. So far all TSW addons was delayed.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hype652

Hype652 Member

Ofcourse we need new content, but I don’t mind waiting a little, I would rather have well done and perfect routes that just works, more than i want new, unfinished routes that have too many problems in it.
    But it would be nice to see great routes fast. I can’t wait for the “Rapid Transit” DLC to come out.

4. Lawjester

Lawjester Well-Known Member

I agree with you on waiting for good content then getting crap. I hope after Rapid Transit comes out they’ll do an American passenger route, I’m really hoping that DTG will release the Long Island Railroad next!

5. Hype652

Hype652 Member

That could be nice!
    We all have routes that we just want to drive from time to time. I wish they just keep on creating good content, at the prices they ar placing the game and GWR.
    (At a point, I think they should change the game’s name from “Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul” to “Train Sim World”

• Like Like x 1