I'm Learning

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Craigyboy, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Craigyboy

Craigyboy Member

Ok so I've tried using the safety features every one but pzb, and while the train was driving itself the ice train btw, I noticed a red letter G on the hud came up, the train reduced speed then sped up again when the G went out. What is the G for and do I need to do anything when it comes on.

2. Knightfire1964

Knightfire1964 Well-Known Member

It could be that lzb is seeing another train in front of you which is why it slowed down as for what the g means matt may have said what it means in his tutorial stream he did on Saturday

• Like Like x 1
  3. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

I believe the G is telling you the train is not taking power at that particular time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. danielemerson78

danielemerson78 Member

Its just the computor telling you your going to fast.This is why it slows when light appears if the cruise control feature is switched on

• Like Like x 1
  5. L89

L89 Well-Known Member

Since there's high speed sections you can't really go above 165km with the Talent 2 because that's the maximum for PZB passenger mode. I use the tempomat to maintain the speed at that point if you don't mind it taking care of your speed.

6. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

While you drive, take a look at the HUD for the "9900". Sometimes you will see that this number is going down. This happens when the LZB notices that something is coming up. A new Speedlimit or a yellow signal for example. When the number goes down, at some point you will see the "G" on the HUD.
    This means the train is in its braking curve to bring you eventually to a stop or into the new Speedlimit. You dont need to do anything.
    If the signal clears the train will stop braking and will accelerate again to the Max allowed speed. The "G" vanishes.

LZB is looking 10km ahead the track for new Speedlimits and yellow / red signals. It will slow the train down if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rennekton#1349

rennekton#1349 Well-Known Member

3 year old thread...

• Helpful Helpful x 1