Tsw 2020 Update Ate My Dtlive!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by HappyBasher, Aug 25, 2020.

1. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

After today's update when I started TSW2020 it asked me to log into DTLive (it hasn't done before since the first time, and in my profile I've connected to my XBox Live account). Entering this info is quite tricky using a controller, but once I did it showed my my "Mastery" progress and it had all been reset! Is this a known side-effect of the update and is it lost for good, or just "missing" due to server issues?

2. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Have you tried looking at your Mastery progress under your profile?

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/train-sim-world/profile

My Mastery progress doesn't reflect in game & hasn't for some time. But, it keeps updated on the profile portal.
    Hope this helps.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HappyBasher

HappyBasher Active Member

Ah yes, it's all there. Many thanks. So when I complete the level I'll still get the background or whatever, even if the xbox isn't showing it properly ?

• Like Like x 1
  4. D3VILDOG8541

D3VILDOG8541 Active Member

Yes, you should get it no problem. As long as any time the game asks you to sign in to Dovetail live, make sure you do. Otherwise it won't be able to track your progress.
    It's an issue that whatever mechanism Dovetail uses to track progress for the Mastery stuff, has always been pretty glitchy. I have had the same issues with their Fishing Sim games that uses the same system.
    As long as your game says you're logged in to Dovetail live, you're good to go!

• Like Like x 1