PlayStation Tsw 2!!!

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by MrbKlegend89, Aug 25, 2020.

1. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

This may sound weird and I jus wanna discuss this. I seen so far videos and unfortunately many errors on forums regarding TSW 2.im waiting more days or weeks till purchasing it to try it out and with a bit of fixes and updates to certain errors mentioned..NOW I'ma huge fan of passenger service first(I like freight services too) but the Bakerloo line based on videos i noticed service is shared with another line between Queens Park(outer tracks to the platform) and Harrow/Wealstone(extends north pass the middle track siding)..If anyone knows what I mean, can someone fill me in on that specific service and would u like to see it with the Bakerloo line in the future?

2. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

London Overground class 710 trains operating between Euston and Watford Junction share the line with the Bakerloo Line trains between Queen's Park and Harrow and Wealdstone. I personally would like to see Overground trains, whether the full route, or just on the section that is currently modelled as it would add a bit more variety the Bakerloo Line.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Like I'm in the US and never had a chance to visit London or their subways and rails(although I do have the East Coastway from TSW and I enjoy that) but thanks for that info I'm learning more of the London Underground and subways I guess ita a first for TSW 2 or so but if they can maybe think of adding the Overground with the Bakerloo line(outside) then that be great...I jus read that in the game its majority of service between Queens Park and Elephant and Casfle

Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    • Like Like x 1