My Sugestions For Tsw Number 2!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gabe_1.0, Aug 25, 2020.

1. Gabe_1.0

Gabe_1.0 Well-Known Member

What can make this number 2 great? Well there are a couple of things. It's not going to be about a large variety of routes or locomotives, it's going to be about having no bugs, no glitches and rich simulation. But I do however suggest the following:

Features for Electric trains:
    - electrical sparks (overhead wires and "3rd rail) there have been many topics on this for TSW.

Features for Diesel locomotives:
    - dynamic smoke simulation. So quite simply put it, instead of simply shooting diesel exhaust fumes, the fumes in general are quite playful and they go everywhere. Variants will be taken into account such as wind speed, throttle position, strain on the engine, etc.
    - more cold and dark scenarios (these will require you to start a locomotive up before doing the task at hand)
    - Cold starts ( this scenario would require the player to start locomotive that has been sitting idle for 10 years and then run some tests ) Cold starts can sometimes fail or create excessive smoke which is something people get excited about

For the Simulator:
    -realistic rain drops
    -variety of passengers with disabilities as well as bicycles, aged passengers which will mostly be seen sitting in priority seating
    -train guard that blows the whistle to alert the driver he can drive away (for passenger runs)
    -steam heating for the old style locomotives, and old style coaches.
    -thunder and lightning
    -camera sway movement for the passenger mode
    -more locomotives with access to the engine bay
    -washing of locomotives and passenger carriages
    -grime and dirt level slider (i know companies like to show off their engines clean but the reality is they are seen dirty and grimy so to show this in TSW you will have the option to dress it up with grime and dirt before each scenario or timetable session.
    -Ice build up if any winter theme is selected (you will have the option to chip the ice away if you wish)
    -dripping wet surfaces
    -cleaning up graffiti from locomotives as job.

• Like Like x 5
  2. jingyu.park

jingyu.park New Member

Plus, I would like to see people(passengers) on platform with umbrella when it rains or snows.

3. TSWx

TSWx Active Member

more exploring freedom on foot

4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

There us camera sway in passenger mode.

5. Air France 4590

Air France 4590 Member

Nice suggestions