Euro Fishing Fighting Monsters In The French Countryside!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Chizzckh, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Finally got to download Le Lac D'Or over the weekend and have to say this is now the best lake on the game.
    Spent a fair bit of time on it over Sat/Sun and have landed some absolute crackers - Its nice to see the inclusion of a new species (Although it is still Carp!) but what makes it for me is the large fish that are non boss fish, in particularly the Cats.

My first actual fish was a boss, El Capitaine (think I have spelt this right??) and have since landed the smaller of the boss bream, the second largest carp Mystero (Again not sure of the spelling). Maybe the most impressive though is I have had 115lb Cat along with some mide 70/80lb and none were boss fish. This is a real step in the right direction for me and makes me want to play it more just to find out what other large non boss fish there are.

I do think the catch rates are slightly lower but I am still doing fairly ok - Again that is ok with me because generally the stamp of fish are better quality when you do get them.

The only thing that still seems broken is float fishing, I tried for a while on the lake but couldn't get a bite.

Finally the lake hot spot for me is bottom of the map in the swim opposite the small island, casting hard against the rock formation on the right side of the island with tiger nuts has got me all the large cats. Once screamed off 220 yards with in a minute :)

Anyway before I get massively carried away, how is everyone else finding it??????

2. jonnytafft

jonnytafft New Member

smashing them in ,use watercraft:)

3. tracko644

tracko644 Member

Had a 98lb cat & slap fin during the tournament other night along with a boss bream, was surprised the 98lb catfish wasn’t a bos but like you said that’s a good thing. Will need to spend some more time on it as I’ve only fished it during the live tournament

• Like Like x 2