Xbox Issues On East Coast Way On Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by stevenwalker1985, Aug 26, 2020.

1. stevenwalker1985

stevenwalker1985 Well-Known Member

On east coast way on tsw 2. 3 issues.

1st, trees flickering like mad.
    2nd, there is a ! With a yellow background under the gradiant on the bottom right, its always on, thought maybe i set up the 377 wrong, but its all set up fine and working. Never goes away.
    3rd under the next objective at the top left,there is the for example whenu go to push a button or find out what it is, i didnt know what it was cause its been moved. In this picture the speed limit thing its not with the cursor its under the objective. Could u move it back.
    IMG_abe6e54f-c246-4eb1-bd50-1526271dd6bb.png

2. Jordanb123

Jordanb123 Member

Trees flickering is probably an optimisation problem with the xbox.

The yellow exclamation mark signifies the AWS system when you acknowledge it, It didn't really make much sense to me either when i first saw it the only thing i can really think of is they have done it to try and replicate the indicator in the cab as when you acknowledge AWS it lights up.

I'm not really sure about the cursor issue your having it could potentially be because your using the cursor mode and not looking at the speed limiter to change it. But that wouldn't make much sense because then otherwise how would you change it while looking forward.

3. Teza

Teza Member

Yes i also have the cursor issue when using the cursor mode option the info for any button or control gets stuck at the top left on everything you point it at..

4. LucasLCC

LucasLCC Well-Known Member

The trees never flickered on TSW 2020, so it's odd they've started flickering.

The yellow exclamation mark is not correct. It should only appear against a caution or danger signal. And should disappear when acknowledged. They've broken it when preserving the route.

5. Teza

Teza Member

I have issues on the time of day on East Coast Way, was doing a run at around 18:00
    and it looked like night time with stars in the sky and other trains with night headlamps on
    and station lamppost lights on, i did the next journey run about half hour later and it was bright sun
    would understand if it was set in winter but was the next journey and it did not look like winter..

also a sound bug inside the train only, on 2 runs it sounded like someone whistling
    go outside the train you don't hear it, on the 3rd run its gone ..

and another, inside a train when trying to walk through the train from one end to the other
    as you get to the point where two cars connect, i can open the glass doors but cannot walk through the opening, it doesn't happen on all runs... Xbox

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  6. Northerner

Northerner Well-Known Member

I think this bug has been on East Coastway since release. If the train is being driven by the AI, you can't walk between coaches but of you're in control you can.