PC Issues With Sand Patch Grade Journeys

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by m.poznan, Aug 25, 2020.

1. m.poznan

m.poznan Member

Hi good people, i just started the journeys on the sand patch grade on TSW 2, coming from TSW 2020 i cant remember exactly how it went, but the issue i keep having here is for all the shunting jobs you get in part 1, all my GP38-2 once i load in are set to MU-2A valves to trail 6 or 26, despite being the lead loco, so it wont release the brakes all the way, so in every scenario up to now i had to manually set them, as well as the generator field in the lead loco is set to off.

The second issue i have is with couplers, up until westbound delivery mission they all worked okay, on that scenario they started to keep getting locked after i decouple, making it impossibile to couple to other cars without pushing them togheter then manually walking to them and coupling them..
    To clarify it happens on all journeys after the westbound delivery, and yes i tried restarting game, pc, but no joy.

Any thoughts on my issues are welcome!

Thnx in advance, and sorry for my bad english!

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  2. michealdh

michealdh New Member

This also happens on ps4. The work around I found is if you have just connected then use camera mode and you can unlock the coupler at the back.

If you have just uncooked then make sure to unlock both couplers

3. BigH

BigH Active Member

The locked couplers happened to me aswell on PS4pro. I saw it as a little side task to get same walking miles.

4. m.poznan

m.poznan Member

Yeah, i do walk, or use the 8 camera on pc to do it, but the issue is that even if you manually unlock the couplers they still get locked right back after about 10 seconds, and its happening all the time now, if my memory serves me correctly it was not like that in tsw2020.

Cheers